Introducing the new Dominator Athletics Buffalo Hide Glove Flap!
As most throwers know protecting the hands can be one of the most difficult aspects of hammer training. Throwers are especially at risk for soft tissue and joint damage when throwing heavy training hammers and weights. Stop dealing with the pain of repetitive throwing and try the new Dominator Athletics Buffalo Hide Glove Flap.
- To use the Buffalo Hide Glove Flap, simply feed the wrist strap from your Push™ brand Buffalo Hide Hammer Glove or Dominator Elk Hide Hammer Glove through the loop at the bottom of the flap. The flap covers the palm and fingers to nearly triple the thickness of protective material on the hand.
- We use super thick, premium grade buffalo hide to create our Glove Flaps because of its incredible resilience and durability. The hide is soft and pliable yet extremely durable and abrasion resistant.
- Eventually a groove will be worn into the flap that aids athletes in holding onto the handle.
- The Glove Flap is available in 2 different sizes and can even be trimmed if necessary.
- The Buffao Hide Glove Flap is NOT a Glove. It is an additional layer of protection that can be added to your existing Dominator Glove.
If your throwing hand is remotely sore, you owe it to yourself to try out the new Dominator Buffalo Hide Glove Flap.